Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

City fans still lauding the fee everywhere they can. Yeh that's right guys let's forget all the huge fees to himself, dad, agent(yes I know). 

It reminds me a bit of the Neymar to Barcelona transfer where his Dad got shitloads.

And Barce got done later on. 

On 13/06/2022 at 22:19, KAZZAM said:

City fans still lauding the fee everywhere they can. Yeh that's right guys let's forget all the huge fees to himself, dad, agent(yes I know). 

It reminds me a bit of the Neymar to Barcelona transfer where his Dad got shitloads.

I'll give them that one and raise them 100 million for Jack Grealish. 

• 1 month later...
On 13/06/2022 at 23:19, KAZZAM said:

They can laud the fee...it's still double our record transfer and shows how doped the league is.

The thing is they can't laud the fee for one player and then ignore the several others that they then overpaid for, grealish, ake straight odd the top of my head, if you go further back you can probably get £300m they've spent on utter shite strikers like Jo and Nolito 

To be fair, given his age and ability no matter how they paid it was a steal. He'll be phenomenal for them for years to come. Unlike neymar, who's turd 90% of the time. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 2

Must be lovely for them…

being able to meet everyone’s release fee…

Yay for City…

15 hours ago, villa89 said:

To be fair, given his age and ability no matter how they paid it was a steal. He'll be phenomenal for them for years to come. Unlike neymar, who's turd 90% of the time. 

He will go to Real Madrid for a pre agreed release clause (probably around 100-120million) and Man City will basically break even.

They effectively have him for free for the next 2-3 years. 

Same with us and Kamara: Other clubs were moaning we are giving him potentially 160k a week. If we sell him for more than £25 million in 3 years time we will have made a profit on his entire stay, including wages.

Edited by pas5898

If he stays injury free he'll win the golden boot for the next 5 years. KDB will feed this guy through balls in every way possible and he'll absolutely demolish most back lines in the league. There's probably not been a player around like this guy since Ajax-Zlatan or Gerd Müller in pure forward talent. When he learns how to finish with his head too he'll be a beast, and he's still growing according to his medical at City.

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Maybe if pep leaves and he loses a bit of interest otherwise I don't see why he'd leave 

City could / should dominate the PL and win a few CLs in the next decade if that's what he wants 

Its already planned he will go to Madrid in 3/4 seasons. Is reportedly a clause in the contract

Obviously things can change

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I have to say this guy looks insanely good. That 2nd goal on the weekend was just incredible movement and play from him.

He is going to tear this league up

Even the one he missed in the community shield, the spin and the reading of the shot he followed up was excellent.

Â