Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

4 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Watched that game. He is going to be scary(he is already most of the time). Need to change agent so that prick doesn't earn money on him.

He will probably costing him major longevity at a top club. Lukaku got rid of him and is thriving actually 

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Unreal yet again. Whoever he signs for is going to enjoy having the most unique forward on the planet. He is a level above Beastmode. I reckon he’ll get 30+ goals in the Prem regularly 

Superb

Who can afford him though? Lukaku at Chelsea, potentially Kane at Man City. Is it Man Utd?

2 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Doesn't he have a cheap release clause when he leaves after this season? 

Guess you'll have to pay a fat fee to his awful agent. 

£70m or something like that next summer. Raiola will make him the first £1000000/week player next year. (Messi's creative contracts at Barca & PSG not included)

Get why they don't want to deal with Raiola but still think Real and City should have him as top targets ahead of M'bappé or Kane.

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

City wont deal with Raiola but people are missing where he is going. Lewandowski is leaving Bayern next season

Hope he ends up there. For me they are the least unlikeable of the behemoth clubs. Do doubt that they will be willing to offer the salary that Raiola will demand. Man U might thou.

29 minutes ago, sne said:

Hope he ends up there. For me they are the least unlikeable of the behemoth clubs. Do doubt that they will be willing to offer the salary that Raiola will demand. Man U might thou.

The magic of bayern... They're proper string pullers and dodgy **** yet somehow keep their noses clean

Said before seemingly because there's a lack of glory hunting here and they're not like the man utd rats in England they largely get away with it here too, there's a lot of apathy rather than anger around them and their dominance, the father in law and his football group are a mixture of kaiserlautern and gladbach fans* and any time I mention bayern they shrug their shoulders and don't care 

* gladbach have a surprisingly big fan base 

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Quite the force in the 70s, if memory serves?

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The magic of bayern... They're proper string pullers and dodgy **** yet somehow keep their noses clean

Said before seemingly because there's a lack of glory hunting here and they're not like the man utd rats in England they largely get away with it here too, there's a lot of apathy rather than anger around them and their dominance, the father in law and his football group are a mixture of kaiserlautern and gladbach fans* and any time I mention bayern they shrug their shoulders and don't care 

For me it's simply down to

• Not being German and not having a team in the Bundesliga that I really root for (Had a soft spot for Wolfsburg since they has Wolfgang Wolf as manager, it's just too perfect)
  • PSG & City owned by horrid backwards sh*thole countries.
  • Real & Barca being simply worse than Bayern in every way, especially Barca and their moronic Swedish fans.
  • Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool I have disliked since I was a kid for Aston Villa reasons. Chelsea I honestly don't care about, for some reason I don't mind them as much.
  • Juve are in many ways vile, but again I don't really dislike them. Used to hate Milan in the late 80's early 90's even thou van Basten is one of my all time favorite players. These days they are harmless.

As for Bayern I much rather see them win than any of the above ones although I rather have Dortmund win, or even better a team I actually like. But that's not gonna happen because neither of the teams I support are any good :D 

• Like 1

On 15/08/2021 at 12:22, villa4europe said:

I imagine if we had 1-club dominance in the Premier League, we'd feel much the same way.

On 15/08/2021 at 13:38, villa4europe said:

Would fit with the age groups from the fans I know at football and the father in laws mates 

Its like Leeds fans in Ireland, is a lot from supporting them when they were good in the 70s

On 15/08/2021 at 12:38, villa4europe said:

Would fit with the age groups from the fans I know at football and the father in laws mates 

In the spell from 70 - 80, they won 5 titles (2 runners up), 1 cup, 2 UEFA cups (2 runners up) and runners up in the European Cup final! Pretty much slugged it out with Bayern toe to toe. Then Hamburg came on the scene! 

• Like 1

On 15/08/2021 at 08:43, villa4europe said:

Who wants to deal with his word removed of an agent? 

If it meant giving 40m to the agent and 130 to Dortmund man city should do it. He's going to be one of the best strikers in the world for the next 10 odd years. Instead they'll buy kane for 160m and get 3 years at most out of him. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, villa89 said:

If it meant giving 40m to the agent and 130 to Dortmund man city should do it. He's going to be one of the best strikers in the world for the next 10 odd years. Instead they'll buy kane for 160m and get 3 years at most out of him. 

But Man City are going to Man City…

What (aside from probably one of the best strikers in football today) do they possibly gain from signing Haaland from Dortmund… or any other player from any other country in the world…

when they could spend roughly the same, destabilise and laud it over Spurs instead…

Its what they did to us…

Â