Erling Braut Håland

mikeyp102

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I know it is a terrible thing to say but I do hope injuries get the better of him, I hate to think how good he will be for that scumbag sportswashing project.

No that's fine lad. Just wish some young lad doesn't succeed to his full ability.

I want to see what he can do. Pressure is really on him, but I fully believe he'll deliver the best debut season in Premier League history if he stays fit. And I hope he does, because I want to see him play. He'll rip us to shreds, I'm sure. 

9 minutes ago, daft said:

I want to see what he can do. Pressure is really on him, but I fully believe he'll deliver the best debut season in Premier League history if he stays fit. And I hope he does, because I want to see him play. He'll rip us to shreds, I'm sure. 

1 forward Mings and Carlos would have him in their pockets but it's the rest of the team we have to worry about oh and if Gerrard plays Tyrone 😜 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I know it is a terrible thing to say but I do hope injuries get the better of him, I hate to think how good he will be for that scumbag sportswashing project.

YeH that’s a bit weird mate

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Better off to say you hope he gets found out be better quality defenders in our league like Tyrone and Carlos 😜 

He was obviously fabulous at Dortmund, who tend to play a counter-attacking style, but I couldn't see how he was going to fit in with City's system, which is mostly countered by massed defences, so he will need to learn to operate in a lot less space.

Although he provided the assist for the opening goal, it didn't seem like he was on the pitch for most of the game.

Maybe he will face a steep learning curve, just like their previous marquee signing?

Amazing player, if not a bit of a poacher. If Pep wants to change his game, I think he has a more difficult job than he thinks. Haaland ain't come here to track back, like the other 9, so I doubt he will have many touches in any game.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

only just learnt that alf-inge haaland is his dad. who knew? well probably lots of people but i didn't

Ya, everybody knows!

Erling was born in Leeds.

Edited by Mr_Dogg

Â