Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

I'm slightly confused about this. Did anybody at the time actually notice him get injured against Liverpool? Seems odd that he could sustain a season-ending injury and none of us noticed.

Not suggesting any conspiracy or anything here, just seems curious. I'm aware that you can walk off with ACL injuries for instance but usually it's pretty obvious on the pitch.

• Like 2

Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

I'm slightly confused about this. Did anybody at the time actually notice him get injured against Liverpool? Seems odd that he could sustain a season-ending injury and none of us noticed.

Not suggesting any conspiracy or anything here, just seems curious. I'm aware that you can walk off with ACL injuries for instance but usually it's pretty obvious on the pitch.

I thought he was taken off because he was on a yellow. Such a shame. Reminds me a little of the Trez injury.

31 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I’d hazard a guess it could have been one of the many ‘tactical fouls’ by Liverpool where they push the player off balance on the break that isn’t punished.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That is devastating and both Gerrard and his national team will be so frustrated after just negotiating his release from national duty for the Christmas & New Year games.

He's been so so good recently, easily our best player and a bed rock of our midfield. Now we're back to needing to buy another DM again.

Ho hum. Often sucks being a Villan eh, what shit luck we've got.

UTV all the same

Gutted for him.  Was really hoping he was one of the covid cases and he'd be back in two weeks. 

Given that looks like it was Sanson and AEG, the athletic rumours about this being long term are quite possible. 

We just get bad luck.  Never good. 

Â