Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

And just when he was playing so well and getting consecutive starts, so unlucky! : < Well let's just hope Luis doesn't get injured or long covid, yikes! :s Who will play the defensive midfield role instead if/when Luis isn't available either?!

1 hour ago, robby b said:

And just when he was playing so well and getting consecutive starts, so unlucky! : < Well let's just hope Luis doesn't get injured or long covid, yikes! :s Who will play the defensive midfield role instead if/when Luis isn't available either?!

Iroegbunam and Bogarde both with the first team. But imagine we'll sign someone

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Definately look more vunerable without him 

Yes he helps sustain attacks, when our play breaks down he wins it back and we then keep up the pressure, Luiz can’t/wont to that

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2021 at 15:11, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I'm wondering if it's a meniscal repair if it's that the length of time out.

No, I think it was quite a big repair. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Mazrim said:

Nakamba Forever!*

*Forever does not include major absence due to injury or after being binned off for a better player.

Regulated by the Financial Regulator

With him out for another couple of months and Sanson looking bright, I'd have to say that unless we have injuries or suspensions, it's going to be very difficult to see him getting back into the side. He had two or three excellent games before his injury, but I don't think he's better than any of the four we have competing for places at the moment. If we bring in a defensive midfielder of quality in the summer, I think there's a chance he might not play much more football for us, there's a chance he may already have played his last game for the club.

Â