Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

11 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I thought he was our best player, not a great deal of competition but was work rate was good and he showed some fight so gets a big tick from me.

Agreed. I actually thought he was the best player on the pitch today... for either team.

• Confused 1

Gave his all was great in the tackle when we had nothing to lose in the second half but the first 20 minutes he must have passed the ball about 3 times.

You can't build anything with him against good teams. You're a man down with the ball. Felt bad for the defenders and they had not out ball what so ever.

"Go forward!!!!!!"

To who!?!?? Nobody **** wants the ball

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

He’s got lots of energy and he flies into tackles so the crowd loves him. 

But he’s not very good. Our midfield depth is awful

Agree with both points, but for me he was our best midfielder today (didn’t take much)

Him and McGinn, Ash was guilty make midfield go missing and not enough man mark all the match  - Rice goal as he was free space where our centre midfield to man mark or close him quick as he is close our 20 yards box, which is dangerous area. DM job is pick any free man who not have mark. but Ashley and McGinn didnt close west ham centre midfield today much that why West Ham control midfield.

I'm gut that Ramsey off today but i not happy with Ashley young sub which shouldve Chucka or Ramsey on indeed. i understand Ashley experience, he not make a different until he in winger replace bailey compare he play in CM.

Marvellous idea for team who possession team ie man city etc but west ham we could take possession and combat them equality why we play him? we could get McGinn Sit deep and play Ramsey-McGinn-Chucky will better for this match. which we need Luiz-Sanson-McGinn will ideal all-round match with Ramsey take McGinn if he is keep bad form.

1 hour ago, Beastmix said:

Agreed. I actually thought he was the best player on the pitch today... for either team.

It's amazing how differently people see the game, I'd happily never see him play for us again

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's amazing how differently people see the game, I'd happily never see him play for us again

His tackling was superb today. He covered so much ground. He made one or two bad passes, but then most players did today.

I thought he won the ball back nicely today. He was impressive.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He’s got lots of energy and he flies into tackles so the crowd loves him. 

But he’s not very good. Our midfield depth is awful

It's so weird. I've never seen a player be good and bad at the same time. Overall I think we're worse when he plays, but at the same time he...had a good game? I don't know how to explain it. Is it his positioning? Teams just breeze through us when he's on the pitch.

2 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Works his nuts off but another Trez for me. No real quality. Great engine but not much else tbh. 

Yeah he wasn't too bad at breaking up play but him passing the ball at pace is really painful to watch sometimes. One occasion when we were breaking at pace and he just played it passed the next player and out of play.

That's the difference with Luiz who usually passes the ball with accuracy and care and we can start building attacks.

9 minutes ago, supermon said:

That wayward pass when we broke, think he was trying to pass to Cash, just sums him up. 15mill to Newcastle would be good business for us.

Not sure Newcastle’s new owners will be looking to buy up the Nakambas of this world..

Â