Marvelous Nakamba

NurembergVillan

18 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

It makes me really angry, guy has a monster of a game and feels the need to have to apologise for his penalty being saved.

Absolutely fantastic last night!

He played an absolute blinder last night and had a penalty saved and he is apologising…

Worrying is that he might of been expecting some kind of backlash like what the England boys got for missing theirs…

Maybe im jumping the gun… Maybe he is just hypercritical and expected better of himself…

and if the latter is the case, after his performance last night which was standout one of the best I’ve seen of his… I’m excited to see more!

• Like 1

Thought he had a really good game yesterday. Was a shame he didn't score his peno but I didnt really expect him to score it. Suspect if it was an FA cup game he wouldn't have been taking one.

But all in all, he was excellent yesterday. 

Has had a couple of decent games now but this has been the problem previously, he follows up a run in the team with an anonymous at best or disappointing at worst, game - especially on the ball - which in his position we can ill-afford. He'll start against Man U you'd expect  which will be a great test for him.

11 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Finally got to see the penalty miss. That was hardly a horrible strike - it was well guessed and a good save by their keeper.

Hardly something he should apologise for.

Yeah I saw his apology on Insta and felt really bad for the guy. Saw that he'd disabled comments too and felt even worse. How bad must the abuse be that they have to do that?

The guy doesn't need to apologise for having the balls to step up and take a pen.

4 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Yeah I saw his apology on Insta and felt really bad for the guy. Saw that he'd disabled comments too and felt even worse. How bad must the abuse be that they have to do that?

The guy doesn't need to apologise for having the balls to step up and take a pen.

Only postitive comments on Twitter atleast, thats good :) 

1 hour ago, Woody1000 said:

It makes me really angry, guy has a monster of a game and feels the need to have to apologise for his penalty being saved.

I think that's just his nature. I really wanted that penalty to go in, that would gave been the icing on the cake. He was immense last night and made some really important interceptions. How can you not love Marvellous ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently he is getting abuse on social media. WTF.

Surely, a large section of people who regularly do this have got to be trolls and noses posing as Villans?

Sadly, its what happens. Sad idiots.

Would be interested to know if Noble got a lot of abuse for his penalty miss against Man Utd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jono62 said:

Sadly, its what happens. Sad idiots.

Would be interested to know if Noble got a lot of abuse for his penalty miss against Man Utd.

Nah, Mark Noble is cockney royalty, they all worship him down the East End. He could probably set fire to the shirt and they'd still call him a club legend.

Which is everything you need to know about Wet Spam really.

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Apparently he is getting abuse on social media. WTF.

Surely, a large section of people who regularly do this have got to be trolls and noses posing as Villans?

Just scum, unfortunately. Every club has them, and we have more than our fair share unfortunately; certainly more than a lot of us are willing to admit at times.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Nah, Mark Noble is cockney royalty, they all worship him down the East End. He could probably set fire to the shirt and they'd still call him a club legend.

Which is everything you need to know about Wet Spam really.

Mark Noble is also white 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

Not a chance he should be apologizing, he was absolutely immense last night and his distribution is night and day from when he first arrived. 

I would argue he's Villa's most improved player of the last 3 years. 

He's also a **** lovely bloke and the pigs who are abusing him online deserve a right good slap. 

• Like 3

Why on earth was he let take a penalty. And I in no way blame the guy. He had the character to step up and volunteer presumably. He comes out of it all with huge credit, including the completely unnecessary apology on twitter which shows the guy really does care about it all.

But with the best will in the world he's the most defensive of defensive midfielders and does not have a shot on him. He had a great game and it should've been left like that. The bloke did himself no harm at all with that performance. The penalty was a step too far though. It's the easiest prediction I've made since Glenn Whelan stepped up to take one.

Ability aside, you can’t help but love Nakamba. His attitude since day 1 has been spot on and he always does his best when called upon. He never shirks his responsibility and always wants the ball. He also keeps himself extremely fit which is not always easy to do when you’re in and out of the side.

He’s a fantastic squad player and even if he is moved on in the Summer, he’ll go down as a very likeable player who’s been lucky enough to don the claret and blue. 

Shouldn't have been taking a penalty ahead of attackers, fair play to the lad, I bet he hasn't scored a goal since the year 9 lunchtime kick about. Has nothing to apologies for , he had a stormer and aside from 1 or 2 stinkers has been a credit to the club since the day he signed.

If he could eliminate those one off really bad games he'd be absolutely flying.

Â