Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

6 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Not sure, but perhaps some of their youth careers were around the same teams? Elmo is a few years older though, so perhaps not.

Sorry I was making a joke. The guy said you could only travel 100m in Cairo in an hour so...

40 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I thought he actually looked very tidy. His balance is good, his control excellent and very quick footed and his passing very good. There were times when you could see he wanted to get things moving quicker which is good. I like him on first impressions. I do worry a little that we don't have anyone in the side in RM that likes to hug the touchlines and use the width like Adomah did. Both Jota and Trez do drift in a lot at times. I can appreciate our FB's can occupy the forward spaces when in possession but I'd like to see an RM that likes to run it like Guilbert does from the back. I'd like to see what it looks like with El Ghazi over there tbh with Trez coming over to the left. Early days though but positive imo. 

That was very noticeable. But I guess it gives Guilbert the opportunity out wide.

3 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

That was very noticeable. But I guess it gives Guilbert the opportunity out wide.

It also gives opportunities for your opponents to exploit your FB's. You want your FB's overlapping imo, not running into spaces leaving gaps behind them. It's not too bad against teams you can pin back but I doubt we will come up against too many of those this season. 

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I know it's a YouTube comp...but he looks bloody good in this one

Looks like having a Mcginn on the wing, he's everywhere.

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

Definitely tactical rather than them drifting in as part of their style or something. We'll need to be able to pack the midfield more in the prem anyway.

• Like 1

Our average popular official FB post has about 2k reactions. Two Trezeguet ones are 23k and 27k. He's going to pay for himself in Egyptian shirt sales

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

What I think I can take from this video is:

1) He loves a nutmeg

2) He has phenomenal balance

3) He really needs to work on his finishing

That's what Egypt fans all seem to say. Basically "he'll be everywhere and do everything except finish".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Our average popular official FB post has about 2k reactions. Two Trezeguet ones are 23k and 27k. He's going to pay for himself in Egyptian shirt sales

We had an Egyptian Villa fan who used to live in Australia. I don't see him anymore. But that was couple of years ago here in VT. 

But now when I think of it, it's almost 10 years since I came to this site. 

Anyway, as much as I like Egypt and its people, and as much that I'd like this signing to give us exposure. But I really hope these Trezeguet fans don't come to VT at all. What they're doing in Facebook is unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, abdulaziz1 said:

We had an Egyptian Villa fan who used to live in Australia. I don't see him anymore. But that was couple of years ago here in VT. 

But now when I think of it, it's almost 10 years since I came to this site. 

Anyway, as much as I like Egypt and its people, and as much that I'd like this signing to give us exposure. But I really hope these Trezeguet fans don't come to VT at all. What they're doing in Facebook is unbelievable. 

I have 2 FB friend requests last 24hrs from random Egyptians just for commenting on a post

• Haha 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

I have 2 FB friend requests last 24hrs from random Egyptians just for commenting on a post

I'm not using FB, nor that I put usual comments. Even then I had couple of requests in instagram.

But anyway, they will have an effect in Aston Villa global fanbase. Which will be good in general, even if it had some negatives.

I've been afraid with whats happening that some people would say that I'm a glory hunter by being an Aston Villa fan. 😎

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

That's what Egypt fans all seem to say. Basically "he'll be everywhere and do everything except finish".

Do not worry, a couple of training sessions with Deano he will be smashing them in for fun!

14 hours ago, romavillan said:

Definitely tactical rather than them drifting in as part of their style or something. We'll need to be able to pack the midfield more in the prem anyway.

Yep, I don't think they're just doing it because they feel like it. Also, at the game yesterday it was easy to spot that when they did drift inside either Jack or McGinn drifted out wide.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ender4 said:

What are they doing on Facebook?

They’re making some annoying comments. In our Arabian Aston Villa whats up group they’re sending us some of which being written. Even some of the fans were annoyed. They’re saying everything needs to be about Trezeguet. In the game some of them started mentioning the coach that he needs to get Trez to the left.

For me I don’t mind as I rarely read comments in avfc official instagram pictures. As most of the valuable posts are here anyway. But some people started getting annoyed by that. 

Lets not forget that Egyptians made Ramos hard last season. They’ve done some nobody has done before lol.

How to get likes, go on AVFC fb and instagram page and start a post saying how great Trézéguet is and we are now  Trézéguet villa 🤣

At least within 2 weeks we will get fake villa tops flooding ebay for 20 quid each 

• Like 1

Â