Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

12 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

That is one hell of a YouTube compilation. My feeling is that he'll be a real crowd pleaser, ridiculous levels of ability, but I suspect he'll be frustrating/inconsistent. 

There is certainly some magic in those boots though.

I'm happy with crowd pleaser with ability who does some amazing stuff but inconsistent, as long as that means he isn't consistently rubbish like some of our wingers were....

Hopefully Deano will train some consistency in to him if that's the case.

Just now, villa89 said:

Because he's an internationally capped player it won't be an issue. Same for Marvellous.

Yeah I don't mean will he get it or not, more is it sorted so he may be available for the charlton friendly?

24 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Yeah I don't mean will he get it or not, more is it sorted so he may be available for the charlton friendly?

I think I read that they will be flying out for the RB Leipzig friendly. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Twitter suggestions that he's broken his ankle? Anyone hearing this?

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 15.12.16.png

Isn't that the twitter account claiming that he used it wrong and it was his grandkids set him up on it.

The person is a knob. 

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Twitter suggestions that he's broken his ankle? Anyone hearing this?

Screenshot 2019-07-26 at 15.12.16.png

Some people need to get a life! Nakamba will sign and there will be some loser on twitter saying that he has been decapitated and will be out for the season. Unless it's from a reliable account then don't fall for this nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Some people need to get a life! Nakamba will sign and there will be some loser on twitter saying that he has been decapitated and will be out for the season. Unless it's from a reliable account then don't fall for this nonsense. 

Yep, just look at the account. 25 followers, and about 50 posts, most of which are him saying someone is joining, and attaching a player that vaguely looks like the player he's talking about.

That took me 20 seconds to dispel. 

One of my principles - never share anything that says ‘please share’.  From those stupid chain letters (on physical paper kids!) back in the early eighties to now, the information is garbage.

47 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Confused, why would Wesley break his leg vs Kuwait for a start

Villa, mate, that's just our cursed luck. Only we have players shattering limbs in games they were 120 miles away from.

Anyone else see Deano with his back turned and Terry trying to engage in a distracting conversation as the medical staff performed a sans-anaesthetic, life-saving field amputation of Wesley's mangled, gangrenous legs?

10 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

He'll come back stronger the next season....

... just don't bother sending him up for corners - he's a head shorter than everyone else.

😉

• Haha 1

Â