Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

7 minutes ago, GodsBarkeep said:

It's mad isn't it. And he was a top level player, albeit a crap one.

I bet a lot of us could hit those kinds of figures even just if out of pure luck of standing in the right place at the right time and sticking a leg out

'Hogan-esque'

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

God we were awful that year. Whatever happened to Mickey Boulding? 

Pretty sure I saw him score on his debut (good goal too IIRC) in the Intertwobob cup.......think we beat Zurich 3-0..........

If I've remembered that correctly I'll be amazed, I often can't remember yesterday.

I don't normally do the whole name on the shirt thing, however this season I am thinking of going across the board with it.

If "Trezeguet" will be it then he will be on the home shirt.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

God we were awful that year. Whatever happened to Mickey Boulding? 

Think that season was the best home season I can remember us having in the top flight. We were garbage away from home

We won 11 games at VP that season, 12 in the entire season 

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Think that season was the best home season I can remember us having in the top flight. We were garbage away from home

We won 11 games at VP that season, 12 in the entire season 

Was that the Boro 5-2 game?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

His post on Instagram about joining Villa has 177k likes. That’s madness. I think we will be getting a lot of Egyptian love this season. 

I think Trezeguet is a FPL dark horse. Plenty of goals and assists for us I reckon. 

It's so hard to pick the 3 Villa players to put in your fantasy team. Right now I've settled on Guilbert, McGinn and Wesley but Grealish and Trez are tempting me too.

24 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

His post on Instagram about joining Villa has 177k likes. That’s madness. I think we will be getting a lot of Egyptian love this season. 

I think Trezeguet is a FPL dark horse. Plenty of goals and assists for us I reckon. 

He has 10x as many followers as our whole club has lol

Â