Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Anyone else think Trezeguet looks a bit chubby? 

He has a certain Antonio Cassano vibe about him.

If he has even half of his natural ability but a better attitude then we're onto a winner.

• Like 1

On 25/07/2019 at 21:01, MaVilla said:

At around 05:00 im sure he skins that defender from Galatasaray we we’ve been linked with. He seems more intelligent than I thought and his ball control is good. The weight on some of his passes is very good. 

Naturally the Premier League is way harder but it could be a good one this. 

9 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

At around 05:00 im sure he skins that defender from Galatasaray we we’ve been linked with. He seems more intelligent than I thought and his ball control is good. The weight on some of his passes is very good. 

Naturally the Premier League is way harder but it could be a good one this. 

He looks a class above in that league. To me that's a sign he's got a good chance of stepping up.

25 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Yeah the reason why they are such good mates is that they were neighbours

Not sure, but perhaps some of their youth careers were around the same teams? Elmo is a few years older though, so perhaps not.

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Three million Egyptians now commenting on every FB post that he's mentioned on

Seen a few commented some happy posters not so much... certain sayings that we say over here About a good player they don’t understand the saying.

Edited by Villan4Life

8 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Anyone else think Trezeguet looks a bit chubby? 

Yes. If the conditioning coaches slim him down a bit and add strength he will be quite an athlete. One criticism of him is he fades in matches, likely to be elite conditioning issues. Hopefully PL Villa will be sharper on this than Kasimpasa 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, sne said:

He has a certain Antonio Cassano vibe about him.

If he has even half of his natural ability but a better attitude then we're onto a winner.

Ha, even if he is as mental as Cassano, if we get the equivalent of the spell at Roma before going to Madrid he'll be a **** bargain!

• Like 2

he was quiet, but he didnt get too much service to be fair, i thought the few touches he did have he looked ok, a few dinky/intricate passes.

Not a trail blazing debut, but tbh i thought he showed some glimpses that he isnt a dud.

• Like 1

I thought he actually looked very tidy. His balance is good, his control excellent and very quick footed and his passing very good. There were times when you could see he wanted to get things moving quicker which is good. I like him on first impressions. I do worry a little that we don't have anyone in the side in RM that likes to hug the touchlines and use the width like Adomah did. Both Jota and Trez do drift in a lot at times. I can appreciate our FB's can occupy the forward spaces when in possession but I'd like to see an RM that likes to run it like Guilbert does from the back. I'd like to see what it looks like with El Ghazi over there tbh with Trez coming over to the left. Early days though but positive imo. 

• Like 2

Some nice movement while being a tad sloppy at times.

I think it might take him until Jan to get going. He's played right through the summer in AFCON and I think that he could start slow.

Â