Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

tidy game. pick of the front 3.

Surprised he came off and not El Ghazi who had a bit of a stinker really.

maybe he was just gassed as i heard he worked hard tracking back also?

Hopefully once he gets his fitness up he will last the full 90?

• Like 1

Menace for sure.

Plenty to improve on. Should have squared it to Wes for a golden chance for 2-0.

Great run for Grealish who I thought should have carried on and used him as a dummy.

Had a decent chance but didn't hide after it which is a major quality , would have been easy for him to just fade after that but if anything he started to try and control the game more , once he gets up to the speed of the game he will be a major asset for us.

Once everything clicks he's going to terrify a lot of defenders in the league. Pace, good movement, decent cross, works hard. Tottenham's defence are no slouches and he had them on back foot a few times.

Not sure he'll score many himself but I can see him being involved in a lot of goals for us.

just watched us on MOTD, apart from a little more composure needed for his chances, he looked really good.

...."just watched us on MOTD".......LOL........how many years since i said that?

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Didn't get traction before but is he the Egyptian Snodgrass? 

Don't leave me hanging!

Nah, he's much too quick for Snoddy.  Has a lot of the other attributes, though.  Add the pace and, given a bit more experience, he'll be the better player.

• Like 3

One thing that stood out for me is his tactical discipline. You can tell he's been a full international for 5 years. Very focused and hard working.

Compare that to Anwar who is possibly the better player but he's still naive out there sometimes and has lapses in concentration.

9 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Can beat a man for pace and trickery AND can put a decent ball over.

First winger like that we've had since the Season 2 version of Ashley Young.

You mean since Adama 😉

The one telling thing for me was how hard he worked. I recall one counter attack from Spurs where Trezeguet was in the left back position making a challenge. Next thing, he's on the right wing. Great attitude and effort and will only get better once he's settled in. 

There was one bit where he got knocked off the ball by Danny Rose but like 3 seconds later he barged Sanchez and sent him stumbling.

With his his finishing his first chance I would argue that he did what was best as he nearly sent the defender the wrong way. With the 2nd chance Grealish should have played the ball earlier and when he did play it, it was a poor pass. There should have been more on it with his pass it stopped short of trez so he had to cut back in. 

• Like 1

Â