Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

9 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Leaves us a bit light for cover up front . Incoming?

Unlikely , DS seems to rate Anwar to cover and seems keen to play wingers up there  , also been mentioned before about Bertie possibly filling in up top , neither are ideal 🤷🏼‍♂️

He needs a loan for game time and see whether he is worth keeping. We can't judge that, with the odd 10 min cameo or game in the league cup. 

A loan move makes perfect sense for both parties.

Wesley gets game time and a chance to score goals. Villa potentially get a player back in form or a player to sell at value.

We then have Watkins, Ings, Davis, Traore and Bailey as options up front. As well as potentially Caleb Chukwuemeka.

34 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Hardly surprising. He ain't played for 18 months.

A cup tie against Barrow ain't going to do it and he ain't never gonna play aside from this. Unlike Lansbury he ain't winding down. He needs to go out and play.

Will be off to Turkey I bet 

Loan to Turkey or Belgium i would say. Return to Belgium could do him a lot of good.

Edited by Czarnikjak

There was talk actually on Saturday Deano was really laying into him for his half arsed warm up or getting stripped or something.

Between getting involved in tit for tat most weeks pretending he is knocked out and getting rattled in pre season friendlies he does seem a bit of a dumbass.

50 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

There was talk actually on Saturday Deano was really laying into him for his half arsed warm up or getting stripped or something.

Between getting involved in tit for tat most weeks pretending he is knocked out and getting rattled in pre season friendlies he does seem a bit of a dumbass.

Yep , he does seem a bit cranky 

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

Just get rid. Don’t need him. Shit attitude as has been proven every bloody time he’s played and shit player except for one good game against a shit Norwich.

Watkins, Ings, Archer, Davis, you, me, Wesley. In that order. 

Thanks mate, I’m 47 now but willing to dust off the boots when called upon. 

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Just get rid. Don’t need him. Shit attitude as has been proven every bloody time he’s played and shit player except for one good game against a shit Norwich.

Watkins, Ings, Archer, Davis, you, me, Wesley. In that order. 

I hoped he'd prove me wronmg, but can't disagree with any of this. Tbh I disliked him from his first few games when it became clear he'd sulk on the pitch whenever things don't go his way. Crap player, crap attitude. Hopefully we can get a few quid for him and never see him again. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Bad egg. 

You don't want characters like this in your squad when you are trying to build a good culture. 

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I hoped he'd prove me wronmg, but can't disagree with any of this. Tbh I disliked him from his first few games when it became clear he'd sulk on the pitch whenever things don't go his way. Crap player, crap attitude. Hopefully we can get a few quid for him and never see him again. 

I think we all did, but I’ve totally lost patience. We had enough of this shit with the Lescott et al brigade. I don’t want that kind of attitude anywhere near this young and extremely talented and professional team. 

Â