Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Think he will score tonight, feel this is a good game to build fitness and confidence. I believe he can contribute this season. The coaching staff think highly of him and see him as part of their plans. We do need him to get some of the petulance out of him though, and get him to use his physicality to his advantage. Games like tonight, you will need to use those attributes. Perfect game to throw him into.

2 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Think he will score tonight, feel this is a good game to build fitness and confidence. I believe he can contribute this season. The coaching staff think highly of him and see him as part of their plans. We do need him to get some of the petulance out of him though, and get him to use his physicality to his advantage. Games like tonight, you will need to use those attributes. Perfect game to throw him into.

4-1 first goalscorer and evens any time scorer. Pretty good odds I would say as they're essentially the same as Keinan who has no chance of scoring today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, a-k said:

4-1 first goalscorer and evens any time scorer. Pretty good odds I would say as they're essentially the same as Keinan who has no chance of scoring today.

Homer Simpson Backing Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 3

Seems odd to bring him on for Ings against Newcastle then just completely out of the picture tonight

If hes backup to Ings / Watkins then surely he needs minutes tonight; if he isnt then what was the point in bringing him on against  Newcastle?

• Like 1

Â