Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

True, but just the other day I was also thinking, has anyone realised that, the Pitarch signings are slowly but surely being transitioned out?

Think this one is more coincidence, with his injury being so bad, admittedly I'm a Wes fan but he needs minutes and I can't see him getting many here.

All the best Wes!

• Like 1

I’m very much and always have been an advocate of giving players time and trying to be as supportive as possible. Wesley is a bit of an exception. He’s quite plainly not good enough and you’d have to be wearing some seriously strong claret & blue or Wesley-fan specs to not see that his attitude is horrendous. He just dives all the time and complains all the time he’s not diving. I 100% believe he had a bust up with smith. He got himself sent off in a god damned friendly!!! When he’s playing, I haven’t enjoyed watching a player less since Aleksander Tonev  

Awful, awful signing and just needs to go. No need to waste anymore time and money on him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Think this one is more coincidence, with his injury being so bad, admittedly I'm a Wes fan but he needs minutes and I can't see him getting many here.

All the best Wes!

I've always desperately rooted for him as well mate. ( don't tell an Aussie I said that though ).

However, definitely not working out for him right now.

I think this move will be good for him, depending on how he takes it.

• Like 2

Â