Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

4 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

It's time to make Bristol an offer they can't refuse for Webster.

30m + Hogan.

30m no thanks. Hogan and 18m I think is a good deal. This guys not better than mings

1 hour ago, Lord Willard said:

Also am I the only person who doesn't rate Maupay?

Just reminds me of a Scott Hogan MKII. 

I genuinely think Maupay will be in the top 5 strikers in the PL in due course (note: not ‘of all time’, just right up there with the very best), he has everything. I would pay £25m without hesitation, he may not be instant but he will grow with a team and become a very, very good, 20+ league goal a season player.

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

It's incredibly one-eyed.  And reads more like a folksy blog with barnyard overtones than a newspaper article.

But compare and contrast their obvious support for the biggest club in their region with the shite stirring we have to put up with from the Mail if we go three games without a win. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Adomah for me. Even when he went off the boil, he could still pop up with the odd crucial moment/goal etc. I don't think we'd have got as much out of Adama.

Adomah, off the boil?, yep.....that just about sums up his entire 2018/19 season :P

1 minute ago, HolteExile said:

It's incredibly one-eyed.  And reads more like a folksy blog with barnyard overtones than a newspaper article.

But compare and contrast their obvious support for the biggest club in their region with the shite stirring we have to put up with from the Mail if we go three games without a win. 

Now now, no need to be personal and stereotypical. I think you fail to consider that the author of the article may have been under the influence of a demi-john of scrumpy at the time of writing?

2 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

Bristol City or Aston Villa. Not really a competition is it really.

Webster is from down South, so he might not want to leave, hopefully the pull of Premier League football will be too much but he might not want to leave his family