Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’d say 13 goals and 4 assists in his first season in England was a decent return as well.  

But we’re agreed on one good season right? 

Im not saying he wouldn’t be great, what do I know....but I think it’s reasonable to assume that most people are basing their beliefs in him based largely on one season.

Two words - Scott Hogan

Enough to send a shiver down anyone’s spine.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Thursdays almost over, which means we’re one step closer to next Wednesday. 

Wednesday used to be my favourite day, but now......after all the distress, i hear that word and im like......

scared oh no GIF by Portlandia

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Im not saying he wouldn’t be great, what do I know....but I think it’s reasonable to assume that most people are basing their beliefs in him based largely on one season.

Two words - Scott Hogan

I think he had 2 good seasons. Hogan had half a good season. 

I see where you’re coming from though. He would be a big risk at 20 million. I don’t think we are signing him anyway. I think we will sign Benramha who although has also only had one season, just oozes class.

I think tomorrow could bring a signing, just think about it. Villa fans are bound to celebrate a new signing with a few beers. If they announce midweek it could result in fans getting drunk and losing their jobs (see  Bannedfromh&v earlier!) and that could affect club revenue. 

Nah, it's better to reveal signings on a Friday so fans can celebrate and have Saturday to sleep off the beer and spend all day watching YouTube footage of their new heroes :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I think he had 2 good seasons. Hogan had half a good season. 

I see where you’re coming from though. He would be a big risk at 20 million. I don’t think we are signing him anyway. I think we will sign Benramha who although has also only had one season, just oozes class.

I hope you are right, would love love love benrahma...

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Thursdays almost over, which means we’re one step closer to next Wednesday. 

Wednesday is now the new Sunday, Sunday has been moved to Tuesday which is now Thursday. Friday is the new Saturday and Monday is now a week on Tuesday, which it will job share every second week with Thursday. The day we sign Mings will be a bank holiday. In the event of a no Mings deal, Stevo and yourself will be forced to resign and will no longer be allowed to be called ITK. From then on you will both be known as ITD, (In The Dark) and when in public you will have to wear an Alan Nixon mask. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Two words - Scott Hogan

I’d say it was a good 1st season in English football, and he followed that up with an outstanding 2nd season. Hogan was more like a good half season. They are very different front men in terms of their styles. Very different. 

2 hours ago, cyrusr said:

Joachim for Hadji.

Not probably the best example though....

I raise you Ray Graydon for Brian Godfrey.  It was a long time ago (1971) and I was sorry to see Brian leave, but "The Grader" was some player!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, John said:

I raise you Ray Graydon for Brian Godfrey.  It was a long time ago (1971) and I was sorry to see Brian leave, but "The Grader" was some player!

Brian Godfrey and Brian Greenhalgh (the bee gees) with Willie Anderson on the wing....the good old days

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, John said:

Me to my dad many many years ago:-

"That no 7 is the best isnt he dad "

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Wednesday used to be my favourite day

How can you even like Wednesdays? That’s like saying your favourite part of a burger is the lettuce. Freak. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Michelsen said:

How can you even like Wednesdays? That’s like saying your favourite part of a burger is the lettuce. Freak. 

dont you mean the gurkin??, yum yum :P

3 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

I'm still not sure if @Delphinho123 was on the wind up from the start or is genuinely ITK and transfers are complicated.

I'm not even ITK about people who might be ITK!

Can I be IDK - I don't know... I'll decide on Wednesday...

Just remember the golden rule.

When someone's mouth opens they are probably about to lie.

:)