Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

We were asking for a substantial fee for a player we've bombed to the U23s and made clear won't kick a ball here?

That's not how this works. That is not how any of this works.

Explains why we're finding it hard to sell our other players now does it?

• 2 weeks later...

Was hoping he'd get a move back to France, him just training with the youths up to January feels like a massive waste considering he's a good pro and seemingly isn't causing issues behind the scenes.

Surprised we haven't been offering him to some championship clubs unless he just wants to move back to France as he could do a job for team wanting promotion.

12 minutes ago, smg said:

New manager new opportunities, who knows ?

Get the feeling he's not going to get registered in the 25 as we have to do it once the window closes and he's not been close to making the bench yet. So that would mean a new manager couldn't pick him if that is the case.

Edit: Just checked on wiki and he could still make it given Bednarek is going to replace Diego. With 3 keepers we have 25 senior players listed.

Unless Gerrard is completely ridiculous and puts a youth team player instead but they have their own category e.g. Josh Feeney goes in under 21s selection.

So he could yet pop up on the bench randomly if Cash gets injured.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Can anyone translate please?

These last few weeks have been very hard psychologically, a lot of doubts, a lot of disappointments… Apparently that's the job!!! Today I blame the blow but tomorrow I will be stronger. I will come back very soon and stronger 🦾 . Keep smile 🙌🏽

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Can anyone translate please?

Roughly; Its been mentally tough few weeks, i'm disappointed but will come back and stay strong and keep smiling. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, thabucks said:

If he is so good why hasn’t there been much reported interest ? Genuine question as it’s somewhat baffling as with Sanson…  

My guess is neither are willing to put in a transfer request to make a move because that would cost them money and neither believe they will ever earn as much at other clubs as they do here. We were their payday.

9 hours ago, thabucks said:

If he is so good why hasn’t there been much reported interest ? Genuine question as it’s somewhat baffling as with Sanson…  

Salaries at a guess. 

Â