Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

2 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Training with the kids by the looks of things, really ruined his career by coming here, feel bad for him.

I’m surprised it’s turned out like this, as the season he was playing he was decent going forward and was good in defence with his tackling, he was one of the best right backs in france last season 

10 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Training with the kids by the looks of things, really ruined his career by coming here, feel bad for him.

Probably 10 times richer for it,  not like he was playing for a mid table ligue 1 side was it, he was relegated with Caen prior to joining us for crying out loud. 

• Like 2

I can only assume he reacted badly to KKH getting the game time ahead of him in Australia. Ashley Preece said he was on his flight home a day after the rest of the squad flew back. JPB was on the flight too but it's clear he had to go do a medical to complete his loan to Cardiff.

Can only assume something happened. Bomb squads don't make for good sale prices though. Carney I'm fine if we let him rot as he cost us nothing and has essentially contributed nothing. Freddie has at least some market value 

The first team have probably already gone to France, which won't be like the Australian tour when we had thirty plus players there, for the Rennes game, there will only be so many that go, just the players likely to part of the match day squad, so some fringe players will be left behind, until the first team come back some of them will train with the U21s, it doesn't mean to say they're being punished or whatever, when the first team is back at Bodymoor Heath for training Guilbert will probably be back with them.

All it really suggests is that he isn't part of the first team plans next season, but we had a good idea that would be the case anyway.

• Like 1

Just now, useless said:

The first team have probably already gone to France, which won't be like the Australian tour when we had thirty plus players there, for the Rennes game, there will only be so many that go, just the players likely to part of the match day squad, so some fringe players will be left behind, until the first team come back some of them will train with the U21s, it doesn't mean to say they're being punished or whatever, when the first team is back at Bodymoor Heath for training Guilbert will probably be back with them.

All it really suggests is that he isn't part of the first team plans next season, but we had a good idea that would be the case anyway.

As far as full backs go 5 have flown to France.

Digne, Cash, Ash, Ludwig and KKH

• Thanks 1

Aaron O'Reilly, Declan Frith, Myles Sohna, Tommi O'Reilly, and James Wright.

Basically U21 players, it might be that they're going to be part of the XI playing Brighton tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Shame but KKH does look quality. We should be able to get a decent fee for him.

Yeah I'm not as fussed as I thought I'd be given how good KKH looks. Bit shit for Freddie though

I was looking forward to seeing Freddie and having him hopefully here for the season to see outhis contract. But KKH just blew him away. Always felt Deano had a agenda against him, but this summer there canot be any complaints. Its simply KKH has done what any young player should. Be brave and play out of your skin to give the manager food for thought. And Freddie didnt 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

His tackle and subsequent celebration against Arsenal will always be my favourite moment of his

and mine. it was a huge moment in that game

• Like 1

Â