Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

bored kid GIF

Dan Bardel said something like that he thinks "the offer is on the table, he's thinking it over while he's on holiday".

Or something.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

considering this picture is on the official Villa website right now, i choose to take this as confirmation that he is joining us :)

mings 2.png

Yeah it would be weird to have a loan player modelling merchandise like that.  I wonder how long it's been up there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Time for the daily....

Has he signed yet???

As per the twitter botherers #announcemings

They will announce him once he has taken off his kit and had a shower - so in a couple of weeks.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Yeah it would be weird to have a loan player modelling merchandise like that.  I wonder how long it's been up there.

It's been up a few months

On 05/06/2019 at 20:00, KMitch said:

He might be on holiday and told us he would sign the contract when he comes back.  What's the rush?  We know Mings loves the Villa.  If he plays like he did last season, but in the Premier League, I can see Southgate calling...

After last night i think john Terry may be in with a chance of getting a call up, nevermind Mings who must just be sat there watching that thinking how are you so shit despite going for 50 million quid & getting 170k per week & i can't even get in the Bournemouth team...

Little bit of insider knowledge for you - his partner is unsure about moving to Birmingham. They've built a life in Bournemouth. 

You'd be hopeful she will appreciate that it's a short career and they'll make the right decision based on that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Little bit of insider knowledge for you - his partner is unsure about moving to Birmingham. They've built a life in Bournemouth. 

You'd be hopeful she will appreciate that it's a short career and they'll make the right decision based on that. 

Little bit of insider knowledge for you - Bournemouth is an utter sh*t hole populated by chavs and stag dos.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Time to crowd fund a jet then so we can fly him from Bournemouth to Birmingham daily......

And how on earth does one come across such insider information?!?!

Edited by MaVilla

Â