Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

3 days since there was a post in the Mings thread. Should we be concerned that he isn’t going to be coming back to us :( 

this saddens my soul. 

No. Today was the first day we could confirm signings having needed to await the premier league “certificate”. 

I’m sure talks are ongoing in the background

• Like 1

He might be on holiday and told us he would sign the contract when he comes back.  What's the rush?  We know Mings loves the Villa.  If he plays like he did last season, but in the Premier League, I can see Southgate calling...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KMitch said:

He might be on holiday and told us he would sign the contract when he comes back.  What's the rush?  We know Mings loves the Villa.  If he plays like he did last season, but in the Premier League, I can see Southgate calling...

I said the same to a mate before the play offs. Whether he was with us next year or not I could see him playing for England within 12 months with the way he plays out from the back and moves forward ... 

2 hours ago, Tayls said:

3 days since there was a post in the Mings thread. Should we be concerned that he isn’t going to be coming back to us :( 

this saddens my soul. 

He is coming here. All players are on a break, plans will be going through. Mings will be here soon. Hause probably sooner. And  El Ghazi too, eventually. Just give it a couple of weeks.

1 hour ago, McgrathsDodgyKnee said:

I said the same to a mate before the play offs. Whether he was with us next year or not I could see him playing for England within 12 months with the way he plays out from the back and moves forward ... 

I totally agree - he will just get better and better. Regardless of whether he stays with us, or goes elsewhere - I have a feeling that he will always have gratitude for us - for putting him back on track.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KMitch said:

Villa players in international shirts is a double edged sword. They always seem to come back injured.

Just now, Pez1974 said:

I think I've sussed out the Mings transfer.

What odds, at the new kit launch, we get a video of a scruffy looking Tyrone is his old kit, walking into the shower (I'm know, concentrate). And then he walks out in the new kits under the headline - "the only clothes I would take that kit off for"?

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, KMitch said:

Funny Southgate calling someone up from villa. Yes someone who hasn't played all season, we can judge them better than Jack Grealish.

He still hates us for not letting him go sooner. 

Â