Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Perhaps the best passer I've seen us have at CB, immense in the air, fast and spots danger. Passionate and calm at the same time. He has bailed us out at many occations, like that sprint and tackle before Derby's goal. The only slight worry is his injury history, but £12M for him, have Bournemouth gone mad? Could be worth four times as much in a years time.

Certainly has been a calm player, has even gotten many our players to walk away from situations that could of got them yellows or reds..

I'd sign him no matter what..

On 30/05/2019 at 00:18, rodders0223 said:

I think £12m is sensible enough a price, and hopefully Mings forces the move to ensure that we get a fair price. That seems to be the going rate for players who have proved themselves at this rate.
I love Mings, I am desperate for us to sign him, really I am but talk of up to £20m is silly money, even in this market.

20 million for Mings, is not silly money and especially in this market. I wouldn't go much higher but if the club could get him for 20 million I'd want them to get him.

There is a whole list of transfers that would make Mings for 20 million still look a bargain!

15 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Certainly has been a calm player, has even gotten many our players to walk away from situations that could of got them yellows or reds..

I've noticed this too.  He often steps in and calms players down. A good trait. 

• Like 1

He's only just turned 26 too so we'd be getting his prime years. Not much in terms of re-sale value but this deal isn't about that. It's a solid investment for a good few years. 

Â