Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

13 hours ago, mjmooney said:

This whole FKW stunt is hilarious, unlike Grealish's bender, which stopped being funny quite some time ago. 

Agree.  It’s over now though isn’t it? 

One for off topics but from personal experience whilst for some people celebrating with drinks/drugs days on end may be greats. For others it can be a slippery slope.  

As for Mings, maybe they will announce the signing at the same time as Hause and El Ghazi.

44 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Exactly. If he really wanted the move he’d be wearing full kit until August. 

We have a new kit coming out now seasons over, he doesn't want to upset kappa.

Cant see us spending more than 8 to 10 million on him. Not played in 3 years barring half a season in the championship, not in favour at Bournemouth and cost them upto 8 million when they signed him 

They will be happy to get back what they paid plus an extra few million which covered his wages as I cant imagine he was on more than 30k Pw

Add in a couple mill for add ons such as staying up or Playing for england or playing 100 games for us ( injury record would show that's a wise add on )

If he did wear his kit travelling back (which i find hard to believe, despite the photo of him at a train station, ticket in hand).....am i the only one to think "take a bleedin' shower, son !!" ?

He must've been.....erm....ming-ing 😉

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

If he did wear his kit travelling back (which i find hard to believe, despite the photo of him at a train station, ticket in hand).....am i the only one to think "take a bleedin' shower, son !!" ?

He must've been.....erm....ming-ing 😉

I assumed he showered and put a clean kit on. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Spoony said:

You say that but if we stay up I’ll be celebrating like we won the champions league. Surely the goal for this season is just to stay up and build gradually from there. 

I totally agree with you. I'm not getting ahead of myself at all mate....just saying the bigger picture is we want to compete at the higher end of the league and we have the infrastructure to succeed now unlike the Micky Mouse show before under RL and the good Dr 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spoony said:

You say that but if we stay up I’ll be celebrating like we won the champions league. Surely the goal for this season is just to stay up and build gradually from there. 

Goal is First Place according to Lord Deano 🥳

Not sure if he followed them in the first place but he ain't following them now. 

Seems crazy to me that they would sell him but it sounds like he and Eddie don't see eye to eye and I know how important that is to the Bournemouth. 

Most important signing of the summer for me, be incredible if we could get it done early. 

Be a great first summer signing, big part of Smith's way of playing is a CB to play out from the back. He's a **** unit as well. Would love to pair Tuanzebe with him but that young BRentford CB would be nice..

I do think someone should have a quiet word with him about not winding Bournemouth up too much. He won't gain anything from it. He's 26 and we want him to be a leadership figure here. Part of that is not getting involved in social media spats. (I know he hasn't done anything too bad yet, but just treading a bit close to the line.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Is he definitely over these knee and back injuries? That's my only concern with signing him. He has been plagued with these injuries during his time at Bournemouth 

It appears so. He was on the end of some very rough treatment during our run in and has been fine. I assume in the Premier league he will be hacked a lot less.

Â