Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

12 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Little bit of insider knowledge for you - his partner is unsure about moving to Birmingham. They've built a life in Bournemouth. 

You'd be hopeful she will appreciate that it's a short career and they'll make the right decision based on that. 

I know a pro footballer and his family (well the wife does) and the wives of footballers kind of know that they will probably be moving around a few times very much like families of servicemen but not in shitty married quarters obviously. What I’m saying is that the wives often put roots down in a particular area to give kids stability with schools and such like and the players will live in the area they play and travel back and forth on days off etc. I don’t think it’s a major problem like it may have been in the past. If she’s successful then I can see her running the business in Bournemouth while Tyrone plays for villa without any problem at all it’s only a 3hr drive after games on days off. 

• Like 1

Bournemouth beach is **** amazing to be fair.  My brother has a flat there which I basically use as my summer residence. 

I'm sure that it will be fine, surely it's a no-brainer to make the most of the football career now considering how many problems he has had with injuries. 

14 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I can imagine you typing that looking nervously over the laptop to see if your wife heard

Haha no wife just a moody bird every Saturday. At least she wont have to put up with being ignored midweek now. Until we get back in the CL.

"get off you phone, the games finished now why you got to read all that after match shit" 😎.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hold onto your seats people! Let's hope this is true and not some bullshit Twitter

20190608_210741.jpg

the monetary transfer offer or the contract offer to Mings?

Last i heard was the contract was on the table but he hadnt signed yet? (obviously this could be entirely wrong).

Â