Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

48 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Little bit of insider knowledge for you - Bournemouth is an utter sh*t hole populated by chavs and stag dos.

Whereas Aston is a veritable green paradise in comparison!

3 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Whereas Aston is a veritable green paradise in comparison!

I was going to say something similar!

i grew up in Southampton and Bournemouth is only down the road! Parts of it (Boscombe) are absolute dives, but it’s not a bad place at all!

I’d feel safer walking the streets of Bournemouth at night than pretty much anywhere in Birmingham!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Little bit of insider knowledge for you - his partner is unsure about moving to Birmingham. They've built a life in Bournemouth. 

You'd be hopeful she will appreciate that it's a short career and they'll make the right decision based on that. 

As if they have to live in Birmingham anyway, am sure they could find a nice village on the periphery somewhere, don’t think they’ll be struggling to afford it.

Its not as tho they’ll be looking at a 2 bed terrace in lozzells 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

As if they have to live in Birmingham anyway, am sure they could find a nice village on the periphery somewhere, don’t think they’ll be struggling to afford it.

Its not as tho they’ll be looking at a 2 bed terrace in lozzells 

i suppose the only thing (other than friends etc) that you cant replicate in Brum is the seaside, some people would give an arm and a leg to live by the sea....(me included tbh).

She's quite successful with her own Interior Design Company in Bournemouth (Tyrone is a director) can understand why she would be reluctant as she essentially has her own business, is relatively successful doing it and seemingly is at conferences, talks or with clients regularly and has built that up in and around Bournemouth. Imagine she would have the same grievances anywhere that wasn't in that neck of the woods or London and can't really blame her. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

She's quite successful with her own Interior Design Company in Bournemouth (Tyrone is a director) can understand why she would be reluctant as she essentially has her own business, is relatively successful doing it and seemingly is at conferences, talks or with clients regularly and has built that up in and around Bournemouth. Imagine she would have the same grievances anywhere that wasn't in that neck of the woods or London and can't really blame her. 

Ah man this is gutting then, Mings for me was probably our single most important signing this season (maybe equal with whatever striker we purchase).

I will be totally gutted if he doesn't join us.

Edited by MaVilla

22 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

I was going to say something similar!

i grew up in Southampton and Bournemouth is only down the road! Parts of it (Boscombe) are absolute dives, but it’s not a bad place at all!

I’d feel safer walking the streets of Bournemouth at night than pretty much anywhere in Birmingham!

Poole is nice... that is all

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Little bit of insider knowledge for you - his partner is unsure about moving to Birmingham. They've built a life in Bournemouth. 

You'd be hopeful she will appreciate that it's a short career and they'll make the right decision based on that. 

Bournemouth reserves it is then for the rest of his career. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I’m sure there are plenty of interior design opportunities in Sutton Coldfield, Solihull etc and with one of the directors earning  £40k+ a week from his other business, there will be plenty of funds to exploit those opportunities. 

to be fair, you could literally get a helicopter and fly from Bournemouth to Brum in 1hr ish. (thats probably a reasonable commute for any person)

If buying and running a helicopter for the dude to commute him in to work, the club should buy one :P

Edited by MaVilla

29 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I'll bloody blame her if Mings doesn't play for us next season.

Now quit faffing about and go and get Tyrone's dinner ready love.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I'll bloody blame her if Mings doesn't play for us next season.

Now quit faffing about and go and get Tyrone's dinner ready love.

Everyone's jumped on this. I don't think it'll be a reason for him not to join us when it comes down to it. It's clear he wants to be here. He has his career, she has hers. I get why she wouldn't want to move here and I understand it. But I don't see it standing in his way.

No idea how long they've been together but he was at Ipswich before and somewhere else before that, she's probably moved with him before. The likelihood of him being a Bournemouth lifer is tiny, they'd have always known it was possible he'd have to move or travel. Just understand why she wouldn't be ecstatic about it when she has her own business.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Ah man this is gutting then, Mings for me was probably our single most important signing this season (maybe equal with whatever striker we purchase).

I will be totally gutted if he doesn't join us.

I'm fairly sure he will still sign. She's obviously a smart person, she will realise his career is a short one. 

Â