Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

The experiences his appearances gave him last season is invaluable.

He’s got physically bigger with th confidence he could do it last season.

At some point this season he’s also going to score a driving run from midfield and put it top corner. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Have to admit I didn't see the fuzz about him last season. 

I now have to admit I was wrong. I am converted. I am now a Ramsey believer. 

Starboy 

There were glimpses there last season and he certainly did put him self to shame , always need a bit of patience with young players , fans tend to spat the dummy out and demand everything in an instance

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

There were glimpses there last season and he certainly did put him self to shame , always need a bit of patience with young players , fans tend to spat the dummy out and demand everything in an instance

Seriously, I'm surprised who little rope our own youngsters get.  You could see the quality last season. He will be a £30 million midfielder by the end of the season. 

Just now, Rightdm00 said:

Seriously, I'm surprised who little rope our own youngsters get.  You could see the quality last season. He will be a £30 million midfielder by the end of the season. 

I am to, everything was Chukwemeka this Chuk that before the season started JJ seemed to be an afterthought, then Chuk gets his start and everybody’s like “needs a loan” “out of his depth”  playing safe and doing very little wrong is a positive for a young player in his first season,  adjust to the pace of the game and understanding what’s required then kick on.

Â