Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The boy was brilliant today, stays on the oitch if wasnt booked. All the doubters from last season have gone quiet

Its like patience is needed 🙄

I mean even last season you could see how tidy he was on the ball, someone so young who has technique and intelligence you just keep persevering with.

• Like 2

Possibly our best player this season so far, he is really looking the part this season, really good today: great drive, aggression and decision making (except for the wrestle that led to the booking). He is going to be a very good player for us. So excited about our kids, they are really good.

I reckon we will likely sell Nakamba, Luiz and Sanson before Ramsey, he is doing a great job.

Edited by thunderball

Never really let's the side down and to accomplish that at his age is wonderful to achieve for him. He's intelligent and if this is what we have look forward to much Youth in the coming years then Villa will have much Youth flowing through to the first team.

3 hours ago, Rightdm00 said:

Just waiting on the 25 yard 🚀 that the keeper doesn't even try for. 

I hope it comes for JJ. His recent games have been such a big improvement for him and is giving me the feeling it'll come for him. Not convinced he has regular rockets on him though, feel that we'll be waiting for AJ for those

Couldn’t really understand why some fans didn’t think this kid was good enough. Too many times our fan base are too quick to right a youngster off. He is developing nicely, would argue he looks our most natural footballer now. He has great movement and looks assured on the ball. Has a great future if he keeps improving like he is.

Edited by WHY
  • Like 1

Cant wait for his first goal. He is starting to dominate our Midfield and is talking a lot more. I think he should have stayed on but I can understand why he came off as he's still a youngster. 

Exciting times ahead if he continues to develop as he is.

He’s taken on the mantle left behind by JG. Thriving in doing so too. What a great start to the season. Changed the game at Watford, looked mature beyond his years against Newcastle, and really showed his quality at Stamford Bridge. Driving forward and into the box plenty of times with no fear reminded me of someone else 🤔. He looks much more comfortable with the added responsibility and a years experience in and around a PL first team. Deano loves him, we love him, he’s going to have a great season 👏 

Â