Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

3 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

He is looking a little bit more comfortable and confident every opportunity he gets. Definitely improving.

Sign of how he is improving is today I was demanding others give him the ball because I thought he was most likely to create something. Exciting prospect.

• Like 2

Looks like hes going to be a great player for us. Looked composed , and threatening and doesn't get phased when he has possession under pressure, he still keeps the ball either with a nice pass, a turn, or nice little run. Got to be pushing for a start.

Edited by tinker

He is looking more and more comfortable, the more I see him.

We need to have the balls to play him.....he will only gain his edge, by playing first team games.

Looked Bright, and moved the ball well, no dwelling on it like some...I like his composure...doesn't get caught on the ball, great attribute to have.

Edited by TRO

EDITED POST: I'm an idiot, the goal was scored towards the beginning of the first half when he was on the bench.

He had nothing to do with it.

Severe lack of sleep recently has me going a bit nuts. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Goal wasn't scored when he was on the pitch 

WTF am I on about then lol.

Was there a very good chance which came from when he made a run?

Unless i'm going nuts.

EDIT:  You are correct, goal came early second half, don't know what's wrong with me today

There was definitely a point when he made a run and I think laid it off to Targett, who put in a cross and we almost scored.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

I think Smith needs to understand to deal with ready players as they’re ready, no matter a kid or not. We all remember at the playoff final we were all afraid of Sessengon. Everytime this guy comes he improve us, yet we start Barkley and keep getting the lazy subs with Trez or El Ghazi.

He must start against Leeds we can’t afford to keep Barkley. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought today was his best performance - he looked really bright when he came on.

I'd start him in the next game - it's harder from the start but he's earned a chance and it would be interesting to see if coming off the bench gets a reaction from Barkley.

Exactly this.

Probably helped we were chasing the game - but he really seemed to make an impact.

Â