Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought today was his best performance - he looked really bright when he came on.

I'd start him in the next game - it's harder from the start but he's earned a chance and it would be interesting to see if coming off the bench gets a reaction from Barkley.

Ross might cry and not leave the dressing room.

17 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If I'm honest, he even showed up the other seniors,with his urgency and quickness of moving and passing. He wanted to make something happen

I love his composure on the ball. I never feel like he's going to lose the ball. Only other players I feel comfortable with the ball is Jack and Targett. Post Covid the ball has become a hot potato 🥔.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If I'm honest, he even showed up the other seniors,with his urgency and quickness of moving and passing. He wanted to make something happen

The kid plays without fear and its evident...he just needs games....He looks Bright.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TRO said:

He needs to start being blooded, now.

I agree Barkley hurts the team, and this lad hasn’t when he comes on.

Not only that but he looks good, he needs development time on the pitch.

9 hours ago, TRO said:

He needs to start being blooded, now.

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

I agree Barkley hurts the team, and this lad hasn’t when he comes on.

Not only that but he looks good, he needs development time on the pitch.

I agree with you both here.

I think it's time we dropped the useless Chelsea fringer and focused on developing our own star in Ramsey, once the lad is tired then maybe bring him off and give Barkley 10-15 minutes now and again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree with you both here.

I think it's time we dropped the useless Chelsea fringer and focused on developing our own star in Ramsey, once the lad is tired then maybe bring him off and give Barkley 10-15 minutes now and again.

Yep if he wants to be in the team he needs to play his way back in.

• Like 1

On 22/02/2021 at 15:46, sne said:

And there are posters on here saying he played well?! Mind boggling.

Ramsey is the future, we get him embedded into the side now we’ll see the benefit now, and next season. 

1 hour ago, MrSmirch said:

And there are posters on here saying he played well?! Mind boggling.

Barkley? Haven't seen any.

Seen people trying to blame other people for us conceding goals but not saying Barkley has been good.

• Like 2

He has played some lovely football this season.  Deserves a start based on the lacklustre offerings we've had from our midfield 3 recently and the fact we've looked brighter and more progressive when Ramsey has been on the pitch.

I can't work out if he's a replacement for Barkley or a replacement for the more offensive of our our two CDMs. Anyone able to shed a light on his preferred position or where they would play him?

I watched Musiala start for Bayern in the CL game against Lazio and I honestly think that what he offered is similar to what Ramsey brings - energy, tempo, a good pass, that young passion to the game that can really lit up something exciting.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I watched Musiala start for Bayern in the CL game against Lazio and I honestly think that what he offered is similar to what Ramsey brings - energy, tempo, a good pass, that young passion to the game that can really lit up something exciting.

Its blatant. Players like Ramsey can be the difference. His performance that is full of energy and enthusiasm can rub off on the others and swing the momentum we’re currently suffering with performances right now. Ill be so disappointed in Dean if he sticks with Barkley. 

Smith said he started JR over Conor at Wolves because he felt he needed the legs. Well that should indicate what is required at bellend rd.

• Like 2

On 25/02/2021 at 01:44, Mic09 said:

I was thinking the very same....If Bayern can play him in a European game, why can't we give our kids their wings.

Â