Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

51 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Good player, very young, still learning his trade. Go easy on him. He's starting because more senior players haven't been delivering recently.

Exactly. We didn't play well today and you can't expect him to perform like Roy Keane and drive the team on. 

• Like 1

Goodness me. He is still a kid. Not looking out of place at his age is an achievement. I agree that he shouldn’t be starting but let’s at least let him leave his teens behind before we get into him.

• Like 3

I thought Ramsey was our best player against Sheff Utd.

Wanted the ball, took players on, some nice passes. He tried at least, not much else to note from other players.

Ramsey will get better, he shows great promise.

• Like 4

I thought he looked décent enough, didn't do much wrong showed some nice touches, bearing in mind he's only played a few games, so is still going to be learning as well. There seems to be this strange thing where unless midfielders look like world beaters they're on the end of unfair criticsim.

in a strange I don't think any of our players had bad games as individuals, it just somehow didn't click for us as a team, we not only miss Grealish for what he can do by himself, but also how he binds the rest of the team together.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I thought Ramsey was our best player against Sheff Utd.

Wanted the ball, took players on, some nice passes. He tried at least, not much else to note from other players.

Ramsey will get better, he shows great promise.

Sorry but i get he is a kid but he wasnt at all. Struggled badly yesterday. I can see why dean started him as we did well against leeds but Ramsey wasnt the right choice.

Its not ramseys fault mind you as alk the senior players around him let him down.

Luiz has to come back in weekend

Â