Christian Purslow

villan-scott

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I get it is going to cost teams £100m per month... but surely public health comes first.

Public health should come first, but the evidence over the past few months has shown that money is king.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bielesibub said:

Public health should come first, but the evidence over the past few months has shown that money is king.

I totally agree. Football shouldn’t really have even started again in all honesty, the pubs shouldn’t be open and masks should be compulsory everywhere. Money is seen as more important than people. What a world we live in eh?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

I get it is going to cost teams £100m per month... but surely public health comes first.

Nope, Its Economy first, **** public health Boris and HanCock want your money Not wellbeing 

• Like 1

On 07/09/2020 at 17:37, Stephen_Evans said:

FFP doesn’t stop reckless owners loading clubs with debt.  But it does stop our owners putting in as much as they want without creating any debt.  Strangely...

Because at the time the rules were written, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Barcelona all had massive levels of debt - so debt was ruled out as a way of measuring the financial health of clubs - despite the fact that debt might well be the single most important factor in measuring the financial health of clubs. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

A big clap on the back and credit to Purslow for this, Grealish mentioned him quite a few times in his interview.

Purslow delivers!

I often see him hugging the crap out of Jack and all in his ear after a good result. lol

Seems he loves him to bits.

On 10/09/2020 at 09:53, alreadyexists said:

I totally agree. Football shouldn’t really have even started again in all honesty, the pubs shouldn’t be open and masks should be compulsory everywhere. Money is seen as more important than people. What a world we live in eh?

Off topic but my mum and dad still live in brum, they were up north at my brothers but had to come back for lockdown. The lockdowns here were really serious, so I asked what the rules were, they said, "dunno really, pubs are open, everyone can go to work and go shopping, all the shops are open and restaurants are open. You can't have people round your house though".

I was sure after the whole let's break some international law we wrote a few months ago shenanigans the UK couldn't be anymore of a joke but if that's what a lockdown is then actually it really can.

On topic, Purslow does really seem to be both really into the role and to really know his shit.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Â