Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

17 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Just been reported he turned down the move because he didn't fancy the tetanus and hepatitis injections!!

some people are pricks some people avoid pricks, even if he missed the injections he would have to deal with Wolves fans.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Haha 1

I hope Tammy dies on the way there and that the snakes which make up his hair eat his willy and then spit it out and a dog runs off with it

I hope Tammy lives a long and happy life, filled with goals and good fortune. 

(I didn't really say the first bit) 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, big mean bunny said:

Wolves reporter Tim Nash saying its not completely off, just on hold. So can predict it being tedious on twitter between moron fans until at least the 14th, which is apparently the cut off date for his loan recall. 

Tim Nash can go get himself off as far as we're concerned.

Tammy's staying.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, big mean bunny said:

Wolves reporter Tim Nash saying its not completely off, just on hold. So can predict it being tedious on twitter between moron fans until at least the 14th, which is apparently the cut off date for his loan recall. 

If it’s true that he has actually turned you down, then no way he will be going to Wolves this season. If it’s other issues why the loan has collapsed, then maybe, but can’t see it myself now. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

Has it been confirmed he was AWOL? Maybe it was AWL?

I assume Deano gave him permission to discuss the possible loan and talk to Wolves.  The only concrete evidence is what Dean said about it's upto the player so he can hardly make a decision without going and talking to Wolves.  That is my take on it but obviously could be wrong.

2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Happy with the news, but will be happier once the middle of January has passed and we’re discussing which of Tammy’s goals we preferred in our win against Wigan.

Personally I think it will be the hat trick bicycle kick, although Doug's was better.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, big mean bunny said:

Oh desperado, why don’t you come to your senses.....? See you next season, if you stay up 😁

Â