Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

5 minutes ago, cudoz said:

This guys first tweeted today.  Take anything that account says with a huge pinch of salt.

He seems to have got the hang of it very quickly considering it's his first day on twitter. Lots of appropriate hashtags and copying links etc. Fake agent for sure.

6 minutes ago, cudoz said:

This guys first tweeted today.  Take anything that account says with a huge pinch of salt.

If it his agent Id take it with a huge pinch of salt!

Forgive me if I missed it but he has reportedly ruled out a temporary switch ..... What’s to stop wolves bidding to sign him permanently .... I wouldn’t be too confident until the 15th January ..... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Forgive me if I missed it but he has reportedly ruled out a temporary switch ..... What’s to stop wolves bidding to sign him permanently .... I wouldn’t be too confident until the 15th January ..... 

Apparently Chelsea have no plans on selling this winter. 

For now, I think Tammy is our player. In the summer if we go up, I think we have a chance at signing him. Having Terry really helps. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wezbid said:

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you both. Being Welsh myself, you made a great choice in coming here for a nice week. 

Well done on the engagement too. 

Thank you. It’s our first proper trip to Wales and it hasn’t disappointed.

23 minutes ago, grayslickuk said:

why do people do this? it's such a strange thing to do? even if it's a rival, it's quite strange just to wind opposition fans up. even more bizarrely, some fairly intelligent mates of mine actually believed it to be real initially

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MikeAVFC said:

The excuse from the dingles is that Tammy lacks ambition and doesn't back himself to break into their team ahead of Raul Jimenez, and they'll be looking for a higher profile signing. Talk about clutching at straws😂 

He did lack ambition, but now he’s staying at a big club. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Chelsea dont want a permanent deal though plus Solanke deal has probably doubled his price

Thank you Eddie Howe for inflating the striker market 

Â