Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

8 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Radio WM are going to hate reporting this!!

It's really interesting you think this, most of the time it feels like Radio Villa to us :)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Radio WM are going to hate reporting this!!

They were creaming their pants after the Swansea game reporting it was happening. The excitement was palpable. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

Didn't expect this at all and so it now feels like a new signing and a massive boost to the club.

Cautiously optimistic that we have heard the last of this... but there's still time until the 14th January when Chelsea can no longer recall him.

A lot of twitter and instagram keyboard warriors are going to be a bit sheepish right now.

Well done Tammy, fire us to promotion!

It really makes you laugh doesn’t it? I read five or six articles the other day, all saying he wanted to leave. One of them ‘TAMMY ABRAHAM DESPERATE TO CUT SHORT HIS TIME AT VILLA’ . It goes to show, they really are making it up as they go along.

5 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Right, I'm off to Twitter... there are a few Wolves fan's I need a word with....

Twitter AND Dog Heads?

Don't forget to shower before you come back in here!

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

It really makes you laugh doesn’t it? I read five or six articles the other day, all saying he wanted to leave. One of them ‘TAMMY ABRAHAM DESPERATE TO CUT SHORT HIS TIME AT VILLA’ . It goes to show, they really are making it up as they go along.

Exactly that.

They ain't got a ****** clue. 

On 02/01/2019 at 12:37, pintpotvilla said:

It's all well and good making a bid or accepting a bid but at the end of the day it's down to the player and it appears he's very happy here.

That could be the deciding factor. Don't under estimate the size of this club no matter where they are playing - just saying!!

I did say so

• Like 1

On 06/01/2019 at 23:15, AvfcRigo82 said:

ITSOTP mate. You know how it works.

If he does.. good luck. But I will wait until it's official.  ;)

Someone give this man a medal :hooray: :hooray: 

Good on you Rigo. I'm all for keeping positive when everything else points to a negative! :cheers:

• Thanks 1

Henry and now Tammy that were done deals by the media in last few weeks for Villa. They have absolutely no information on Villa and I find it weird people moaning when they see articles regarding us

• Like 1

Â