Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

48 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

Happy to accept a good delivery and a good shot to be fair....

Its been missing from most of our signings since as long as I care to remember :)

True. Just think he's a pretty slow player but I'm all for us bolstering the squad, I think I'm just a big believer in pace in football lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

I just don't understand why we're bringing in an experienced international who can pick a pass, cross with either foot, deliver set pieces and score goals.  Especially on loan.

Makes no sense FFS.

Because we have a history of taking that type of player and stopping them from scoring goals or being able to even find someone in the same coloured shirt..... Lansbury and Hourihane came last season with great records of assists and goals, that went well didn't it.  I think a lot depends on how much onus we are putting on building for the future because this signing only holds those developing back further.

I think we should count ourselves lucky we have a player of his quality prepared to drop down a league and play for us. I've always liked him as a player and I've always hoped we would sign him. Hopefully it works out for both parties and we sign him up as a premier league club. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, carewjust4u said:

Don't you remember the same people moaning about John Terry, some people can't be helped mate.

And turning their noses up at Joe Hart and Jack Wilshire.

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I think a lot of people of people will disagree with this but I reckon most people (myself very much included) largely build their opinions on players based on what others say about them, whether they've seen them play a lot or not.

Like ignorance, blind faith is bliss

6 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Always thought his head looked too big for his body, that picture does him no favours.

Bruce and the photographer out

Him and Scott Hogan can be our Bobble head twins at the Christmas party.

Â