John Terry

Farlz

2 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Ok I’ll raise you Lee Bowyer and Jonathan Woodgate, or maybe Saiz as i can’t recall Terry being banned for spitting at an opponent.

Hardly paragons of virtue are they?

Bielsa made Kiko Casilla captain too 🙄

29 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Maybe he's jumped because he knows Jack is off?

It did cross my mind.

I must confess, I don't like the sound of this, it was too sudden for me.

I think we are all expecting an exciting season, with Buendia, being the start of it, but it has all gone a bit  flat so far.

We still have time to get the expected players in......but I am starting to have my doubts.

Cheers for helping turn the club around from the shitshow it was when you arrived even though your arrival probably prolonged Bruce's stay - I won't thank you for that.

Looks like it's back to disliking you now just like I did when you were at Chelsea. And that just after I had warmed to you. Ah well.

As a person, I’ve never been a fan. He’s done some very questionable stuff in the past.

But at Villa he can’t be faulted. He helped rebuild this club, both as player and coach. The likes of Mings and Konsa have obviously learnt a lot off him and he  helped shape the defence. 

• Like 1

He's been a fantastic servant to the club, and I imagine he now feels he's ready to take the next step in his coaching career and feels he would rather leave now than in the middle of the season, which is fair enough. Best of luck to him.

9 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

Thanks for everything JT, and good luck.

This. Thanks JT. All the best in your new venture 

2 hours ago, Spoony said:

The responses on Twitter are ridiculous. Football fans are **** idiots.

All the best JT and thanks for being a big part of a project that gave us our club back!

Twitter is the reason I don't use twitter anymore, it's full of complete and utter cockwombles

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Maybe he's jumped because he knows Jack is off?

That was my first thought. Him and Jack were tight.

Â