John Terry

Farlz

• 1 month later...

Will he fancy the Forest job? No idea if they’re run well but wouldn’t be the worse place to start your managerial career surely.

Always had a little soft spot for Forest since I was young and since their early Premier League days. 

edit:  sounds like the chairman and club would be a nightmare for Terry, so doubt it’s for him.

Edited by ferguson1

• 1 month later...

His Instagram is pretty polished, lots of photos depicting a luxury lifestyle without anything too controversial. His Twitter account on the other hand seems to be him firing shots at every troll on there, no filter at all. Very strange.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Weren't we led to believe that Terry was leaving Villa to start his managerial career? He was ready to go it alone, but hasn’t worked at another club since. Seems fishy to me, I wonder if there was more going on with the coaching team than we realise, what with ROK leaving as well as Smith’s sacking not too long after. It doesn’t really matter now, we’ve moved on, but it does make me wonder. 

6 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Weren't we led to believe that Terry was leaving Villa to start his managerial career? He was ready to go it alone, but hasn’t worked at another club since. Seems fishy to me, I wonder if there was more going on with the coaching team than we realise, what with ROK leaving as well as Smith’s sacking not too long after. It doesn’t really matter now, we’ve moved on, but it does make me wonder. 

He is being very picky.

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I didn’t read it like that, he was leaving to go and visit other clubs around Europe to continue to building on his knowledge and then go into management.  I never read it as jumping into management straight away.

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I didn’t read it like that, he was leaving to go and visit other clubs around Europe to continue to building on his knowledge and then go into management.  I never read it as jumping into management straight away.

Fair enough, that does ring a bell now you mention it. I wonder where he’s visited, if anywhere yet. 

• Like 1

On 07/11/2021 at 14:05, Brumstopdogs said:

Not the real JT that one, it’s a parody. Well, was. Didn’t realise this from a few months ago. 

Edited by Ingram85

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

No idea if it's true but heard rumours he left as he encouraged Jack to leave and it was made clear that wasn't appreciated by the club. 

16 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

No idea if it's true but heard rumours he left as he encouraged Jack to leave and it was made clear that wasn't appreciated by the club. 

Im pretty sure I only read that on VT 😂

• Haha 2

Â