John Terry

Farlz

15 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

No idea if it's true but heard rumours he left as he encouraged Jack to leave and it was made clear that wasn't appreciated by the club. 

I heard he made a pass at Dean Smith’s wife and Dean made it clear that it wasn't appreciated by him. 

I don't think the right club has come up.

He's going to want at least The Championship. He won't want a job where the manager has been sacked because the team is bloody awful and face a relegation battle. 

He will want one of those jobs at a fairly big club with decent enough players and a bit of pull who have sacked the manager because he's not performed well enough with the squad available.  A championship version of us if you like. 

Those jobs don't come around often mid season, it's he kind of manager change more likely to happen in the Summer so I expect him to get a job then. 

I'm convinced he left when he did because travel had just opened up and he wanted his month in Portugal. 

Edited by sidcow

7 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Back at Chelsea's academy on a part time basis. Still very odd that he left us when he did, to end up in a low profile part-time job at Cobham.

I think he saw the writing on the wall for Smith with club bringing in new coaches. It wouldnt be good for his reputation if he was sacked

16 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Back at Chelsea's academy on a part time basis. Still very odd that he left us when he did, to end up in a low profile part-time job at Cobham.

Reckon he's lining himself up to step into the Chelsea job (in a similar way to Lampard) when Tuchel inevitably leaves. Bizarrely he probably also gets more respect on his CV by being a Chelsea youth coach then as Villa's joint assistant manager. 

20 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

He seemingly spent Xmas in a chalet in France 

His heart ain't in this 24/7 full time life that being a manager takes, he'll get cushy job after cushy job and stay in football but I'll be amazed if he ever makes it as a PL manager

maybe him and Frank at youth level for England one day would be good 

• Like 3

I wouldn't be writing off NFTs as nonsense, just because it looks like nonsense to us.

I bet the idea of the Internet, Crypto, Electric Cars, Smart phones, Virtual Reality, Leather seats in the dugout and alot more were looked at as absolute Bollox to some people in the past as well.

• Haha 1

Â