John Terry

Farlz

2 hours ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Said it before, I’ll say it again. It is an absolute privilege to see this man in a Villa shirt. Will be telling grandkids about it one day.

He has been an inspiration and the signing of the season. 

Will he stay for another season?

Even if he does not play much next season, a person of his experience would still be totally vital to have here on and off the pitch.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Skysports gave him a 6/10 rating i don't know what they were smoking.

I suspect they are concentrating on the slip which led to their chance which they really should have scored from, and ignored the other 93 minutes of the game. 

9 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Skysports gave him a 6/10 rating i don't know what they were smoking.

Because of the slip. 

I imagine if Grabban had scored he'd have got 10/10

That's usually how Sky Sports work.

9 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He has been an inspiration and the signing of the season. 

Will he stay for another season?

Even if he does not play much next season, a person of his experience would still be totally vital to have here on and off the pitch.

I think he will want to give the Prem one more crack. 
One thing is for certain, I'm a hell of a lot more confident of keeping 2nd place with him in the team than without. He is a proper leader and a winner, you could see that with his reaction after the game yesterday. I hope Chester is also benefiting from his presence. Brilliant piece of business. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Now that we are in the automatic spots, this is when his experience will come to the fold

Yep, this is where a man of his experience re-focuses the team and tells them this is when the hard work starts. Time to push in for the finishing line now and that auto spot that others will be aiming to take from us. Glad to have him in our team!

5 hours ago, carewjust4u said:

He completely destroyed N'doye with that stare, what a beautifully terrifying man.

Him and Chester are the perfect CB pairing, they never ever lose the ball when it's at their feet. Sublime.

N'doye should have been sent off for his tackle on Grealish.  Really was despicable.

• Thanks 1

Â