John Terry

Farlz

That header to keep the cross in first half :o unbelievable.

Not only does he read the game brilliantly and generally use the ball with as much composure as a midfielder, his do or die commitment is phenomenal.

He and Snodgrass are the most motivational leaders I’ve seen at Villa for longer than I can remember.

18 minutes ago, terrytini said:

He and Snodgrass are the most motivational leaders I’ve seen at Villa for longer than I can remember.

Terry and Snodgrass could be playing right now in any top half premier league team - it's amazing that we have them. 

42 minutes ago, a m ole said:

This is no retirement home for him, he’s loving Villa and wants to succeed here, it shows. Bleeding claret and blue.

I'm pretty sure he bleeds football and his passion for it. I think it's safe to say he would act with same passion and determination in any other team.

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

By far the most influential captain in the division.  A true leader of men.  

Just what I came to post, word for word!

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

His celebration in front of the Holte End after the final whistle was incredible. He looks like he's loving it here. 

That was my highlight of the day. Snodgrass went similarly mental a couple of minutes later. The players know how massive today is, and they know they can take apart anyone in this division. the belief is there now, without question. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

That was my highlight of the day. Snodgrass went similarly mental a couple of minutes later. The players know how massive today is, and they know they can take apart anyone in this division. the belief is there now, without question. 

Those two have been doing that for a good few games now...it’s probably my favourite bit !..they are SO pumped, somehow Bruce is getting them to treat this season as if their lives depended on it. Great credit to him and them.

Â