John Terry

Farlz

1 hour ago, blunther said:

I still feel a bit guilty for the barrage of ‘let him die’ when he got injured against us a few years back. We gave him some stick that day. He doesn’t seem to hold it against us though, good on ya John!

Unless he's playing the long con and he's gonna score a hat trick of og's today in a delayed act of revenge

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, blunther said:

I still feel a bit guilty for the barrage of ‘let him die’ when he got injured against us a few years back. We gave him some stick that day. He doesn’t seem to hold it against us though, good on ya John!

I bet he doesn't remember it, he's got stick every ground he's been too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I bet he doesn't remember it, he's got stick every ground he's been too.

I remember that too. There was a nice moment when we all applauded Lampard off the pitch after reaching his goal scoring record. Class player and class of our fans to recognise that in the face of defeat. 

On 2018-02-09 at 03:53, Demitri_C said:

I would like JT to take over the u21s personally 

I think it's Delaney currently? Anyway we're doing well in the U23 league and producing quite a lot of decent prospects at the moment, so I don't think it would be fair or warranted to change things (although I reserve the right to change this opinion with regards to KMac vis-a-via bullying)

Â