Neil Taylor

One For The Road

I'd rather have McCormack back in the side at left back rather than see Taylor play there ever again. 

Its a shame the manager didnt put any defenders on the bench so we could have took him off.

Are Hutton and Bree both injured?

15 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I'd rather have McCormack back in the side at left back rather than see Taylor play there ever again. 

Its a shame the manager didnt put any defenders on the bench so we could have took him off.

Hutton yes . Bree I don't believe so 

50 minutes ago, Junxs said:

According to Bruce only Hutton is injured 

6 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

So he wasn't in the starting eleven because his wife had given birth but was at the ground in his training kit.................hmmm

Didn't Bruce say he hadn't trained because his wife was giving birth, would explain not in the squad but still at the ground? 

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like he had another poor game.

One the biggest disappointments this season. Initially appeared to be a quality signing so this drop off in form is a surprise.

Just thankful that Hutton is so dependable at left back. **** knows what we would have done if he couldn’t do a job there.

When you think this guy is a replacement of Amavi, and we left Ayew and Veretout?

We really had some individuals when we went down. Hd we just kept Benteke for that season things would have been different. But hope we can do it and go up this season. Thinking a lot of playoffs get more stress!

32 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't get it with him. He was highly thought-of at Swansea, not that long before we signed him. He just looks pants every time I see him play. Effortlessly outshone by Hutton today. 

Hasn't been the same player since coming back from a lengthy injury, think it may have been his achilles (both literally and metaphorically) 

Badly at fault for the goal.

Got outmuscled and the tried to let it go out for a goal kick.

At least Hutton is fit again and had a good run out.

Think Taylor will be one we'll try to move on in the summer. I thought he'd be a good signing for us but been poor this season.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Was decent last year, this year has been mostly trash. I’d think about disposing him in the summer

Never been the same player since the Coleman crocking - can have no complaints if he’s dropped 

Â