Neil Taylor

One For The Road

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I didn’t see him myself but a couple of my colleagues said they saw Taylor outside my work today getting into his car.

I haven’t seen him on any training photos or any of the players insta-stories from Portugal today so it’s possible he’s back in the UK and I’d guess it’d be because he’s moving on.

More than likely my colleagues have got it wrong though, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Isn't this him?

Aston Villa FCs foto.

3 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Taylor Suliman Elphick Hutton

Frightening

Hutton Jedinak Elphick Bree is more realistic.

I think we will see Elmo take Snodgrass' spot this season. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Why's he wearing a bra? On the outside of his clothes, like some sort of shit superman.

It measures pulse and gathers data.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Hutton Jedinak Elphick Bree is more realistic.

I think we will see Elmo take Snodgrass' spot this season. 

Be honest that team would struggle to finish anywhere near top half.

Full backs are o.k ish but Jedinak had a few shockers at CB and that was alongside excellent CBs at this level in Terry and Chester.

We saw start of last season AEM is a waste of a spot as an attacking player. What's wrong with just playing Green and Adomah as the wingers unless Albert is also being sold which I  guess could happen.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

He played.... badly 

He played wingback scored a goal vs belgium he was good defensively poor going forward ben davies offered more going foreward at cb, but he played his part and lets not forget this is a team who got to the semis convincingly   

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Haven’t seen any pre season games, did he play in the back three or wingback? Did he play back three for Wales in the Euros?

Both positions at times in pre-season and left of the back 5 for Wales.

• Thanks 1

He actually was pretty good for us when we first signed him. I remember lots of people posting how we got the better end of the deal when we sent Ayew the other way. His form seemed to drop off a cliff after a few months though. Maybe he can find that old form?

Â