Neil Taylor

One For The Road

10 hours ago, villarocker said:

I thought he improved second half but maybe because he just couldn't get any worse. He just constantly gives the ball away and nowhere near as good as Hutton in that position - and that's saying something! 

This. 

When Taylor gets the ball we may as well just reset in our own half, because nobody on our team will be getting the ball back.

A woeful player.

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Is Taylor the only left footed wide player at the club? 

Probably the first player in league football history to be no footed tbfh. I have never seen anything like it from a professional footballer in my life. Can't even deliver a ball down the channel without hitting the stands.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looks like Taylor has become the latest Villa player that can be no worse than anyone else on the pitch but every error is pounced upon. 

He had some shaky moments but was generally ok. Did a great block when they hit us on break.  I don’t rate him but no way was he as bad as this thread makes out. 

Classic Villatalk. 

54 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looks like Taylor has become the latest Villa player that can be no worse than anyone else on the pitch but every error is pounced upon. 

He had some shaky moments but was generally ok. Did a great block when they hit us on break.  I don’t rate him but no way was he as bad as this thread makes out. 

Classic Villatalk. 

He's been bloody awful mate. Villatalk does have its crazy moments but this definitely isn't one of them. 

Â