Neil Taylor

One For The Road

2 hours ago, Wezbid said:

If anybody listens to the Owain Tudor Jones podcast called The Long man's Football World Podcast then there's a 2 episode one with Taylor which has a good insight into him and an explanation for the tired eyes. He also had the snip in the summer and has 4 kids. He's got his head screwed on. Well worth a listen. More relaxed and open than the usual 5 minute interview they are forced to do. 

So why is he always tired then? Or is it just looking after 4 kids?

He's utterly woeful.

A dreadful player.

I know everyone is wanking themselves off over Smith playing everyone in "their right positions". But Hutton at LB and Elmo at RB would be a far far better option. 

This guy is shite.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Is this a joke?

Nope. Just saying it as I saw it. He was twice as good as Hutton on the other side. I know it is easy just to slag off the same old players when we lose but I genuinely thought that he did ok.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

Nope. Just saying it as I saw it. He was twice as good as Hutton on the other side. I know it is easy just to slag off the same old players when we lose but I genuinely thought that he did ok.

Fair enough. Each to their own.

I thought he was genuinely the worst player on the pitch. It seemed like he lost the ball every time it came to him.

He's woeful.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I thought he was genuinely the worst player on the pitch. It seemed like he lost the ball every time it came to him.

He's woeful.

Thought we lost the game in the middle of the park to be honest. We have absolutely no physical strength there without McGinn.

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He's woeful.

Hourihane, Grealish, Chester and Hogan were all comfortably worse than Taylor.

I thought his performances under Smith have been a whole lot better than they were on the few occasions he has played over the last season. He looked like he had totally gone as a player last season, but hasn't been too bad the last two games. Not good but better.

The biggest problem with him is that he's just completely useless going forward. I just want to see us have a LB who can really make a difference in attack, it's a huge part of the game having influential fullbacks and its something we're seriously missing. 

• Like 1

Grealish layed the ball off to him towards the end of the game why he need to take an extra touch is beyond me whip it in lad! Our team os full of player who need an extra touch , norwhich moved the ball quicker than  us tonight

Â