Neil Taylor

One For The Road

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

You could say the same about many of our players.

He's more like that than the others IMO, we've got our fair share of players who have stood up and been counted when the rest of the team hasn't played well - can't remember Taylor ever doing that. 

Utter shite.

Didn't box down the player for their first goal. Gave them the stupidest corner. Almost created last man blunders a couple of times. Looked at the ball and not Hoolahan which almost gave them a fourth. Terrible, terrible defending.

He should not be playing. Ever.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eastie said:

On a par with Steve hodge v Norwich in 1986 for me - embarrassing and totally unacceptable performance 

He really was pathetic today. Dis eveeything wrong. If put that performance up there with bennetts against Bradford at left back.

And we thought we got the better deal selling ayew for Taylor. My god that is laughable. 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He really was pathetic today. Dis eveeything wrong. If put that performance up there with bennetts against Bradford at left back.

And we thought we got the better deal selling ayew for Taylor. My god that is laughable. 

He looked ok last season but has been dire in recent games - seems to play with a couldn’t care less attitude - not fit to  to wear the shirt 

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Looks like he bust up his knee ligaments and never fully recovered.  It's like he knows what he wants to do but his body can't do it any more.

Has he ever bust up his knee ligaments?

Not looked the same player since he crocked Coleman 

Â