Neil Taylor

One For The Road

9 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

His defending was really underrated here. He was just dreadful going forward which did not work well with Jack Infront. 

He will find a club at his level now, hope West Ham pick him up😉

• Haha 1

Spoke to him at The Reading Festival a couple of days after the home victory over Everton. He was in front of me in the queue for beer. A genuine guy who was happy to chat about the game and humbly thanked me for saying he played well in the game.

I wish him success for the remainder of his career.

• Like 4

Wish him all the best. As Tyrone says a great man. And these great men are what lift the squad and youngsters. Hopefully he will finish his career well and then become a top coach / manager. 

Thank you Neil. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimmygreaves said:

Much love, respect and thanks to the guy but that is one f#ckin threadbare highlights reel...

His off the ball movement for Adomah’s goal against Leeds should have been included to bump up the running time.

Never seen anyone take as much abuse from a home crowd as Neil Taylor which was completely undeserved. Did well defensively and was part of our resurgence which can't be overstated. Seems to be really well respected by the players & staff too which is great to see.

• Like 2

Â