Neil Taylor

One For The Road

Did he actually play for us in the prem this season, can't remember if he came on in the game Targett had to go off. Given last page had comments from just before Liverpool game (so presuming the Stoke cup tie) I assume not.

Edited by VillaChris

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Did he actually play for us in the prem this season, can't remember if he came on in the game Targett had to go off. Given last page had comments from just before Liverpool game (so presuming the Stoke cup tie) I assume not.

Played 15 mins against Man City away, conceding two goals in that time and getting booked.

I feel bad ragging in the guy because he genuinely seems like a top bloke, but that pretty much sums up his last couple of seasons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

not seen anything official but jack posted a farewell to him and elmo on his insta...good luck to him

been given a lot of stick on here over the years but he played every game of the 10 game winning run plus the playoffs. he very much played his part in where we are now. thanks for everything Neil and good luck

To be fair to him, he actually improved a bit during the Smith era, which suggests he was working hard in training.

Was terrible in the Championship, but put in some decent defensive performances in the PL when needed. Never offered enough going forward to be a long term option, but did his best. Wish him well

Just now, KentVillan said:

Was terrible in the Championship, but put in some decent defensive performances in the PL when needed.

This is always the weird Taylor paradox for me! Good luck to him.

Ă—
Ă—
Ă‚