Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

That was bollocks! Can't beat Ipswich away = difficult Vs 10 men. Lead 2-0 at home Vs bottom side in the league and we struggle to a draw and that was against the run of play.

Don't give a fook what anyone says, they are either not playing for him or his tactics confuse the fook out of them. 

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

"its not his fault chester got sent off"

"its not his fault whelan missed a penalty"

indirectly yes both of those things are his fault

Us being so unorganised and having no decent way of playing allowed them to take control of the second half. Any decently put together team would have at least had some say in what happened rather than completely capitulate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While the Goal we scored are welcomed, it's damn rite God damn annoying that we can't win a game and leak as many or the same as we score, it's almost as if our goal is to draw every game it's beyond a joke.

I don't know what bruce is doing but can he not get our lads to win a game we was suposed to win, he really is making it look hard to win or lose. 

If leagues were won by draws, we would be top every time with Bruce in charge.

Some of the blame also goes out to Chester for this one, getting sent off while we were in the lead is a stupid thing and cost us the match.

I will say this I regret every bit of support I threw into you bruce, your a nice guy but that's as far as it goes now and you need to leave on your own free will for the sake of our club. At this rate I can see us fighting to survival another relegation battle not fighting for a promotion.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

"its not his fault chester got sent off"

"its not his fault whelan missed a penalty"

indirectly yes both of those things are his fault

His fault (or whoever sanctions transfers) that we don't have sufficient depth at centre back to bring a centre back off the bench?  Absolutely.
His fault for not allocating a different penalty taker than Whelan?  Sure.

His fault for a crap decision and crap penalty?  Just not at all.

Not everything bad that happens is down to Steve Bruce.  Same way not all good things are either.  He's a poor manager, we don't need to attribute everything negative against him.

• Like 2

LOL

The first time i've literally been on the ground rolling around in laughter watching us.

We were so bad and the finale was just the icing on the cake.

I'm having trouble breathing after that it was pure comedy.

• Haha 2

The owners can5 be happy tonight. He takes off all our strikers then we get a pen and he lets a 34 do take it. Sums up bruce useless and has to go.

resign because you have lost all the fans now 

Edited by Demitri_C

Â