Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

5 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Agree but he will survive this. Different story if we lost in my opinion. 

Why? Is the aim to draw every match and scrape safety? We need to win football matches, and we're not. One in ten is it.

Its not like we just drew at Leeds either.

The organization after we went a man down was non existent, tha fark happened there?

They just ran straight through us whenever they wanted to. One straight long pass through the middle and they were through.

Unlike us they didn't drop the tempo and felt comfortable with a man up, they increased their tempo instead.

• Like 1

He's absolutely not to blame for the penalty and sending off. However, he is to blame for trying to shut up shop against the bottom of the league club, when we have 10 men, and hope to survive for 35 minutes. Funnily enough it didn't happen.

We completely capitulated and that pathetic showing is all Bruce's fault. Regardless of the late equaliser, this is simply not good enough. He has to go now.

• Like 3

I have stuck by him for ages before the last few weeks but now this has gone far enough. 

Games already have the feeling of inevitability about them.

Every game he stays just loses us another game to get the new manager up to speed.

Sometimes there is just a natural end to things, where it cant really be mended.  Even if we won 3 or 4 in a row now im not sure this would be rectified.  The fanbase has just lost confidence and things will just get worse from here on in. As a by product the team is losing confidence, and the gap to the top widens.

Do the right thing!

Edited by Nigel

2 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Was it anyone on here the one that thrown the cabbage at bruce tonight?....?

Not me, I woulda threw a rock.

Whelan to take the penalty...............................................................for fu** sake Bruce.

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I have stuck by him for ages before the last few weeks but now this has gone far enough. 

Games already have the feeling of inevitability about them.

Every game he stays just loses us another game to get the new manager up to speed.

Sometimes there is just a natural end to things, where it cant really be mended.  Even if we won 3 or 4 in a row now im not sure this would be rectified.  The fanbase has just lost confidence and things will just get worse from here on in. As a by product the team is losing confidence, and the gap to the top widens.

Do the right thing!

Agree with this 99.9%. Only thing I would say is; don’t worry about the top, we aren’t going up this season. 

All the joy and good will from the takeover is rapidly disappearing down the pan. No matter what their long term plan is, surely they must realise that they can’t just ignore the situation that is rapidly developing right before their eyes. I’m sure they were  told and believed that Bruce may not be what they want long term but he can keep things steady while they make the changes they feel are necessary. Unfortunately they were wrong. 

• Like 1

Â